This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

  1. Home

Register for a fluorinated gas (F gas) account

Register for an F gas account to:

  • apply for quota
  • manage your quota
  • submit an annual report
Start now

Before you start

You need your:

  • Companies House number
  • VAT number
  • organisation address

If your organisation is not based in the UK and you are a bulk importer of HFCs, you will need details of your UK only representative.

Bulk importers of HFCs where you need quota also need to provide the following information:

  • Written confirmation of the undertaking's intention to register in the registry
  • Validated bank account details or original bank statement from within the last 3 months.

This information should be sent to

Help with your registration

If you have any questions, or require assistance please send an email to:

This inbox is monitored between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.